We would like to invite you again to join Homelink. Joining Homelink would be helpful to you and the school staff. You will need your students permanent ID number and verification code.
What is Homelink?
Homelink is your access portal to Aeries, the database the district uses for all students. With your Homelink account you can access your students: gradebook, visuals on student performance, weekly progress report email signups, ability to check student attendance, access to state test scores, update emergency contacts and their contact information, and update the school authorizations.
- Go to MDUSD.org
- Hover over “Families”
- Click “Parent Portal”
- On the left, click on “HomeLink Parent Portal”
- Click “Create New Account”
- Choose “Parent/Guardian”, then click “Next”
- Enter your email address, verify your email address, enter the password you choose, retype the password you choose. Click “Next”.
- A verification email will be sent to the email address you entered. Click the confirm link provided in the email or copy and paste the email code in the field labeled “Email Code” on the Aeries screen.
- Once your email is confirmed, you will need to return to the login page and sign in with the email address and password you just used to create the account on Aeries.
- You will need the following information to continue: Student Permanent ID Number, Student Home Telephone Number, and a Verification Code. (The student permanent ID number, and verification code are included in the HomeLink letter provided at the beginning of the school year; the student home telephone number is the primary phone number provided for the student during enrollment.) If you need this information, please contact the school office.
- Click “Home” located on the top left corner.
- There should be a yellow bar across the top of the screen that says “You have not yet completed the Student Data Confirmation Process. Click Here to confirm the information about your student.” Click where it says “Click Here”.
- Confirm the data in each of the categories is correct.
- In section 5 when you click the box for each packet, it will automatically open the PDF document, once you have read the document, you can close the PDF and continue through the remainder or the sections.
- When you finish and click “Finish and Submit”, a prompt will ask you to print new emergency card. Please sign the new emergency card and submit it to the office.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the office staff at (925) 685-7002 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.